- The basics on how to get started.
- DNA indicators, and what you can do about them.
- What triggers an autoimmune response, and how to reduce them.
- Healing diets — an integral part of the healing-based approach.
- Restoring gut health — for all autoimmune diseases, not just IBD.
- Managing stress — a key, and often overlooked, factor in triggering autoimmune response.
- Adapting lifestyle — important ways of living that affect the overall equation.
- How to talk with doctors — and to advocate for your own health.
- Ways to interact with family members and friends, when chronic illness is driving change.
You’ll have full access to all of our learning modules, starting with The Basics. You’ll also have access to our extensive Resource Directory for deeper dives into any of the relevant categories, plus access to The Autoimmune Families Private FaceBook Group that only members can join. Here you can participate with others on a similar journey, and be a part of the conversation to discuss any questions, ideas, and concerns you may have.