- The basics on how to get started.
- DNA indicators, and what you can do about them.
- What triggers an autoimmune response, and how to reduce them.
- Healing diets — an integral part of the healing-based approach.
- Restoring gut health — which is relevant for all autoimmune diseases, not just IBD.
- Managing stress — a key, and often overlooked, factor in triggering autoimmune response.
- Adapting lifestyle — important ways of living that affect the overall equation.
- How to talk with doctors — and to advocate for your own health.
- Ways to interact with family members and friends, when chronic illness is driving change.
Functional Medicine is a big part of our approach, as are other practitioners whose expertise can support your journey through autoimmunity. Yet at the end of the day, these experts are RESOURCES, and YOU have to navigate through making the decisions that will best support you. Let’s strengthen our knowledge and understanding, and be here for each other.
After all, the responsibility of choosing your path especially comes to light when experts contradict each other, or you have to decide whose voice to listen to, and where to put your TRUST. That’s when we can help each other. We can share our experience with each other, and TOGETHER deepen our knowledge base and understanding of what works and what doesn’t, who helps and how, and support each other AS A COMMUNITY, in a safe environment.